[ARGUS] Argus python library in argus-clients-5.0

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 31 11:45:19 EST 2024

Gentle people,
I have the beginnings of a python library for argus that I developed on a project at Sandia National Labs.
The library supports python scripts reading binary and csv,json formatted argus data, processing the data using tensorflow, pandas, nympy, and writing out binary or css,json argus data.
The library is tailored for the specific project at Sandia, so it’s not a general library, but it does link python scripts to the complete argus client library (pretty cool).

This project was a Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) project, which means that our goal was to generate synthetic argus data.
Synthetic argus data is another topic all together, but what we do have is a start to develop some real Python support for argus.

I’ve started a public GitHub project, but I’m just now learning about how GitHub projects work …
I you have an interest in working on python libraries and argus data, lets get started !!!!

Hope all is most excellent,