[ARGUS] Argus-clients-5.0 repo on GitHub

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jan 29 17:12:33 EST 2024

Gentle people,
I’ve uploaded the minimum argus-clients-5.0 distro to GitHub …
   https://github.com/openargus/argus-clients-5.0

This has all the programs of argus-3.0 and should offer you the ability to test for your platform.
NOTE … raspllit.1 has been deprecated and removed… use rastream.1 … if you want it back, holler ...

I did not get a chance to replace the PROPRIETARY declaration in most files to a GPL 3.0
type of declaration, but I’ll finish that soon.  We intend for this to be GPL 3 and possibly other licenses.

The argus-clients should be able to read your existing data, and should generate the same results.

If you see anything that doesn’t look correct, send email and I’ll get on it …

The key elements that are missing in this distro which are forthcoming are:
   Advanced data distribution - curl, nats, etc …
   Pythonlib
   Baseline generation
   Anomaly classification and detection

Thanks !!!!!