[ARGUS] Argus error in packet size and bytes

Sehan Samarakoon sehan6996 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 06:43:24 EDT 2022

Hi,

I have been using argus tool to convert a pcap into the argus file format.
However, I'm getting an error "ArgusGenerateRecordStruct: pre
ARGUS_DATA_DSR len is zero" when I read through the command ra. In
addition, I'm also not getting any values for pkts and bytes fields in some
of the flows. Instead it prints as INT.

I would be really grateful to you if you can tell me if there is any way to
overcome this / anything I'm doing wrong? I have been searching through
internet for a very long time, only to be unsuccessful. Your response is
highly appreciated.

Thank you
Best Regards,
Sehan Samarakoon