[ARGUS] Argus clients crash due to use of deprecated POSIX::tmpnam in Perl code

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri May 27 12:27:23 EDT 2022

Hey Chris,
Sorry that I haven't looked at this yet ... are you using the newest code ??  If so I will correct this weekend ...

Many people use R or their favorite graphing system using JSON or CSV output from ra.1 to generate their graphs ...

   ra -r argus.file -c , -s fields you want to graph

If you want to do time series graphs, then use rabins.1 to structure the data into fixed time slots ...  say you want an hourly graph ...

   rabins -M time 1h -r argus.file -c , -s fields you want

There are hundreds of time series things you can graph with rabins.1 so if you have questions send to the list ...

 I myself tend to use Powerpoint or Numbers as I like to use 3-D bar graphs ... Hopefully this may help !!!

Carter