[ARGUS] Argus error in packet size and bytes

Sehan Samarakoon sehan6996 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:51:58 EDT 2022

Hi Carter,

The installation issue is ok now. It got installed with 'make install'. But
argus package is not showing under dpkg list yet. And argus commands are
not working. It says its not installed and asking to be installed with
'apt'. Is there a specific location that I should clone it? Are there any
environment variables to be adjusted?

Sehan