[ARGUS] Help with Data capturing

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 8 10:49:23 EST 2021

Hey Deborah,
Sorry for the delayed response, and Happy New Year !!!
Not sure that argus is so adaptable that it would be the first choice to do a medical device oriented metric tracking, but there isn’t any reason that it couldn’t be adapted … I think it would require a conversation to figure out if argus is a good fit … do you want to talk about this next week ???

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter

Carter Bullard  •  QoSient  •  Founder / CEO
250 E 53rd Street, Suite 501, New York, New York 10022-5247
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494