[ARGUS] Argus and 40gb

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 20 18:24:38 EST 2020

Hey Mike !!!
Yes to both 40 and 100G ... We have commercial Argus Pro software and appliances for 40 and 100G, and several sites and vendors are doing 40G with open source Argus.  If you would like to buy I  can send you a quote ... Stanford is using our appliances and they seem very happy (for a west coast reference ... they are usually on the mailing list).  With open source Argus, usually a packet capture card is used to deal with the optics and to get good capture ... Napatech,  Accolade and Endace work good  ...  you do need some cores and memory ...
Carter

Carter Bullard • CTO
150 E 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494