[ARGUS] argus-clients and mysql8

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Aug 10 10:25:50 EDT 2020

Hey Michael,
The issue is that you may want to build your own argus-clients, so you would want to install the includes and the libraries in a local space, like most other packages.  It may be that building from tarfiles is the preferred way ???

If the maintainer has some suggestions, I’d love to address them for the 3.0.8.4 release !!!
Carter