Re-establishing the argus mail archive

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sun Jan 20 11:01:58 EST 2019

Gentle people,
I will be moving the Gmane argus archive to the QoSient argus mailing list hosted at pair.com <http://pair.com/> in the next few months.   I have also started forwarding email from the CMU argus mailing list to this one in order to re-establish the archive on QoSient.com <http://qosient.com/>.  If you are subscribed to the CMU list, that should work fine.  If you would like to subscribe to the argus at qosient.com <mailto:argus at qosient.com> mailing list, I’ll have instructions available on the web site soon.

I apologize if you receive some stray messages, but I hope to keep the traffic to a minimum.

Thanks
Carter
       <http://qosient.com/>
Carter Bullard   <mailto:carter at qosient.com>•  CTO
150 E 57th Street, Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022-2795
Phone +1.212.588.9133 • Mobile +1.917.497.9494