Argus clients and flow-tools

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 11 19:17:03 EDT 2017

Well, we do assume that its a “ .a “ file that we should be looking for if we don’t get any hints from an ft-config file.
Because we need ftlib.h to build against you may need source … be sure and check to see if these distros provide ftplib.h …
If they do, then the code that needs to be changed is in acsite.m4, in the routine AC_QOSIENT_FLOWTOOLS around line 477 …
It maybe a simple substitution to look for libft.so instead of libft.a … but I’m sure there is a better way …
Let me look out our RHEL systems to see if there is a simple approach …

If you get excited, checkout acsite.m4, make some changes, then run autoconf to get a new configure script …

Carter