Argus-info Digest, Vol 129, Issue 3

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 6 11:01:51 EDT 2016

Hey Richard,
Radium is both an argus reader and an argus data source, so its an argus client with an argus output processor.
The “-M <secs>”  option is configuration for the argus output processor, and is the same as argus.8, so I’ll put that in the manpage  and the usage() output.  The others that fit this scheme are:
   -B <addr>
   -e <value>
   -O
   -P <portnum>
   -w <file | stream>

Seems that we’ve got all of those as specific radium-options in the man page except the stream part for -w.
ra.1 has just “-w <file>”, I’ll add that as well.

Carter