Argus-info Digest, Vol 129, Issue 3

Richard Rothwell via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 6 00:56:08 EDT 2016

Hi Carter,

Actually I can’t figure out why I had -M 60 in the first place,
 but looking at the source it seems to be an undocumented way of setting the reporting interval.

So my fix is, cross-referencing to similar code:

               if (isdigit((int) *mode->mode))
                   setArgusMarReportInterval (ArgusParser, mode->mode);

This seems to work.

Unfortunately I get a segmentation auto further along in the code.
I really don’t understand why previously working code is failing.

I’m going to debug further along.

Regards