ragraph vs. Ubuntu 16.04 (probably a Perl issue)

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:47:24 EDT 2016

Hey Wim,
The arg that is generating the problem is setting up the legend, and it looks to be complaining about the label.  So if you put in quotes with the spaces, do the labels ‘line up’?  We’re padding the field to get the squares that the legend generates to be lined up, and the colons were field delimiters.   So if we put quotes around the label, you think it will do the right thing ???
Carter