ragraph vs. Ubuntu 16.04 (probably a Perl issue)

Carter Bullard via Argus-info argus-info at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:38:15 EDT 2016

Hey Jesper Skou Jensen !!!
I'll update the software to deal with the warning. The second issue is an rrdtool error.  Did rrdtool get upgraded as well ??  ragraph.1 is a front end to rrdtool-graph, …, parsing the options, parsing the data, stuffing the data into an rrd, and then calling rrdtool-graph on the rdd.

Can you run with the -debug option … that should show us what is being stuffed into the rdd ???  Any chance you can generate a minimum data file that replicates the problem ???

Carter