argus-3.0.8.1 released

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu May 7 12:23:21 EDT 2015

Gentle people,
We’ve released argus-3.0.8.1 as stable, fixing a fatal bug in remote filter processing.
This version is a major bug fix version, and should be adopted.
Additional fixes include:
   Remote filter processing fixes
   Better Debian package support
   Fixes for idle timers
   Polling interface changes
   VmWare packet capture processing (enhanced GRE tunnel support).

If you maintain a distribution for Debian, Suse, RedHat, HomeBrew, MacPorts, and others,
please upgrade to argus-3.0.8.1, at your earliest convenience.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send email to me or the list.
The companion clients distribution will up for testing next week !!!

Thanks for all the support !!!