argus-3.0.8.1 and argus-3.0.9

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 27 14:37:14 EDT 2015

Gentle people,
We have enough work now to start up the next release of argus
and argus-clients, and we’re at a point where we may want
to put out a fix release, 3.0.8.1 with patches, to deal with
some minor issues.

There are a number of issues that have been reported since Oct 2014,
such as gap reporting problems, compiler nits, etc…  I personally
would prefer to deal with these in argus[-clients]-3.0.9, rather
than an argus[-clients]-3.0.8.1 release, IMHO.

If you have a thought on issues that need to be fixed and put
out quickly as 3.0.8.1 vs the next stable release, 3.0.9 moving
to stable release 3.0.10, I’d love to discuss.

Hope all is most excellent,