Rastream flow option problem, FreeBSD and OS X?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 20 01:00:35 EDT 2015

Hey Pete,
rastream is a special case of rasplit, that supports block processing of stream data.
you aren’t using any of those features, so try using rasplit instead.

   rasplit -r ../BPM_test_Cap.arg -M flow ‘icmp and net 10.0.0.0/23’  -w - | ra

When records that match the filter are seen, you should get an ARGUS_MAR_CLOSE
record followed by an ARGUS_MAR_START record, then the record that matches
the flow.

This should give you the results you are interested in ??

Carter