Recommended Netflow Configuration for Cisco IOS 15

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jul 10 10:36:10 EDT 2015

Hey Eric,
Long time-no-read !!   Argus-clients-3.0.8 should read netflow v5 and v9, but v9 is always subject to further testing, as some of the data is pretty weird, like using a template that has ports in it for traffic that is not TCP or UDP.   Give it a try with V9, if you need the data ... V5 should be solid.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to holler ...
Hope all is most excellent,
Carter