rasqlinsert record field

John T. Myers myersj0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:17:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

It appears that rasqlinsert() creates the ‘record’ field regardless of what fields are sent to the ‘-s’ option. If I omit the ‘record’ field, it still gets crated in a new table. Is that normal? It just differs from what is explained here: "rasqlinsert() supports two(2) addtional fields, an 'autoid' field, which MySQL understands, and the 'record' field, that provides you the ability to make the BINARY BLOB an optional field.”

My current field list is: "-s autoid stime flgs proto saddr sport dir daddr dport pkts bytes state srcid -d -m none"

Thanks!
John