rasqlinsert 3.0.7.28 not inserting additional data fields?

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Wed May 21 05:59:48 EDT 2014

There is a problem when rasqlinsert reads from a file try removing the -r <filename> and prepend ra -r <filename> -w - | rasqlinsert ... It still doesn't work but the fields are filled in for the records that it creates.  BTW you might want to add a -X as the first parameter to each client so that you are sure there isn't a config file problem

--Dave

Dave Edelman