rasqlinsert 3.0.7.28 not inserting additional data fields?

Jason dn1nj4 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 02:29:47 EDT 2014

Hi Carter,

Appreciate all the help as I try to learn rasqlinsert.  With this command:

rasqlinsert -M cache -m saddr proto sport dport -r <myfile> -w
mysql://argdb:<password>@
localhost/argus/tempTable -L0 -Z s -u -s stime saddr proto sport dport
sbytes runtime dbytes trans state -D3 -M mysql_engine=MyISAM

In both both 3.0.6.2 and 3.0.7.28, data is inserted into "tempTable".
However in 3.0.7.28, only the fields specified in "-m" have any data
(saddr, proto, sport and dport).  Most of the remaining fields are empty or
zeroed out in 3.0.7.28 (stime, sbytes, runtime, dbytes and trans).  state
is either INT (tcp) or RSP (udp/arp).  I see this in the debug insert
statements.

Any idea what would cause this?

Jason