new argus-clients-3.0.7.28 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 19 22:04:44 EDT 2014

All should be good, regarding sco/dco and saddr/daddr swapping, at least that is the desire ;O)
If you run with -D2 or -D3, you should see the sql statements that rasqlinsert() would  be
trying to generate.

I was working on a problem where the process that generates the statements terminates
without processing all the records on the queue, you may be running into that.
Run with -D3, that should show if there is thread termination without writing anything.

Carter