new argus-clients-3.0.7.28 on the server

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Mon May 19 22:01:04 EDT 2014

The ratop problem seems to be fixed. I'm still checking how sco and dco are
handles when matrix is used in an aggregation. I still have a problem with
rasqlinsert with the attached file. It seems to create the appropriate
tables, but they are all empty.

rasqlinsert -M time 1d -M cache -r 5-161-164-145.argus.gz  -w
mysql://argus@localhost/argus/xtest_%Y_%m_%d -m srcid matrix proto -s ltime
dur srcid saddr daddr proto bytes sco dco

It's no better when I run it without -M cache

--Dave