New Version of Argus 3.0.7.6

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 12 16:01:51 EDT 2014

Gentle people,
I’ve just uploaded the newest version of argus, which should fix
the wild metrics that argus-3.0.7.5 was generating.  This version
also has support for the most up to date client filter strategies,
making this version of argus ready for release as argus-3.0.8,
so sending a “ pcr lt -0.345 “ remote filter to argus now works.

If you could give this version a run, and if you find any issues,
don’t hesitate to report them to the list, including man pages,
any kind of inconsistency.

Of particular interest, is whether this version does well with
non-selectable packet interfaces, such as Napatech and Pluribus
SDN switches, as I’ve tried to tune the timeouts for when there
aren’t any packet to process.

Thanks for all the help !!!!!