Files for dates in the past and future when starting radium collection of netflow data

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jun 3 11:41:28 EDT 2014

Hey Jesse,
Although, what you’re doing is fine, you are using an obsoleted method for getting netflow records.

You should use:
   #RADIUM_ARGUS_SERVER=cisco://192.168.0.4:9699

where the address is the address of the data source.

More than likely, the date problems are coming from the netflow records
themselves, as we just do what the netflow records say is the time.
You could write a copy of the stream to a file, and we can check if
radium is generating good timestamps, but rasplit() is messing up.

If you could upload the packet file to ftp at ftp.qosient.com:incoming and I’ll check it out.

Carter