Filter primitive request for latency monitoring

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 3 13:53:21 EST 2014

Hey Matt,
Yes, this is how its designed to work.  On demand implementation ;O)
The compiler already has support for jitter and inter, so phrases like:

   ra - src jitter gt 0.25 and lt 0.5

don't cause compiler errors, but there isn't any pseudo-code being
generated, as the argus_code.c routine argusgen_jitter() just returns
true.

   % ra -b - src jitter gt 0.25 and lt 0.5
   (000) ret      #150

I'd say about 20% of the 145+ fields still don't have pseudo-code
support, waiting for someone to ask.

OK, remember there are 6 jitter values in argus data records.
Src and dst Active jitter, src and dst Idle jitter, and the statistical
mean of the two class of values to form Src and dst jitter.
These are printed using:
   sjit
   djit
   sjitact
   djitact
   sjitidle
   djitlidle

The compiler likes to use the keywords "src" and "dst", so we generally
lose the 's' and 'd' and use the rest as fields for the compiler.  So

I'll add support for the keywords ' jit... ', and ' intpkt... ', to be consistent with
the printable fields designation, and put in the compiler code
today/tomorrow, so that it will be in argus-clients-3.0.7.19 and 3.0.8.

The parameter to pass is a float.

Carter