Filter primitive request for latency monitoring

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:19:11 EST 2014

Hello,

Hope you're staying warm and dry.

I am attempting to derive an rabins() invocation to monitor
performance degradation with something like the following:

rabins -S 127.0.0.1:561 -B 15s -M 5s - src jit gt N or dst jit gt N or
src intpkt gt N or dst intpkt

May I request jit and intpkt as filter primitives?  Do you think this
would be useful?

I can always string parse the output of rabins(), but I believe
including these fields as filter primitives would cause less resource
utilization and provide faster performance.

Thanks,

Matt