final release versions of argus-3.0.8 finally

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Aug 26 19:08:36 EDT 2014

Gentle people,
Whew !!!!  OK, we’ve got all the feedback from all parties
involved, and THE release tarballs are now on the development
server.  New 3.0.8 man pages are in the documentation sections
and everything is ready to go.

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-latest.tar.gz
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz

If anyone finds any problem with the latest tarballs on
the server, holler now, or forever hold your piece, at
least until after the release, which should be Thu.

Finally, thanks for all the support and patience !!!
I know it may have seemed like forever, and it was,
but things are now ready to go for stable argus to
move to 3.0.8.

Next steps are 3.0.9 work, after a bit of summer relaxation.
Hope all is most excellent,