How to add a compare field to Argus server??

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 20 15:05:18 EDT 2014

The differences in reported bytes between argus and the
other tools is that argus reports the wire line packet size,
including L2 headers, tunnels headers, vlan tags, MPLS
labels etc…  For argus the packet size is the actual size of
the packet on the wire.

If you configure argus to report the app bytes size,
you’ll get the transported bytes values, which is also
a good number to look at, which will be different from
what the other tools report, as well.

Time stamps look to be different as well.

No problem.

Carter