Do you know how to read a pcap file continuously?

James A. Robinson jimr at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 19 09:23:22 EDT 2013

I don't know the details, but the original poster stated that "We can not
change and use only argus, we need the pcaps".  I could easily imagine
a social vs. technical problem with running argus, e.g., some person in
charge has paperwork indicating that a pcap generating tool has been
fully audited by their internal security group, and so they've decided
that's the only packet capturing tool they will allow.

Jim