Label issues with last week's release

Craig Merchant cmerchant at responsys.com
Tue Sep 3 15:21:24 EDT 2013

Welcome back!  I hope you got in some quality R&R.

Radium has been running like a champ.

As for the label issue...  I see two behaviors in our data.  For some flow records, the label field's value is "0".  For others, labels get repeated multiple times or labels appear that don't apply to that host...

I can't explain the "0" label, but I *think* I figured out the second issue:  hosts are picking up the labels of other hosts on their class C subnet.

I uploaded my label file and ralabel.conf to you a while back.  If you want some of my data, let me know and I'll FTP it to you.

Thanks!

Craig