Anonymization of argus flow data

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:20:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a set of argus flow data captured at our data capture vantage point,
and I want to anonymize the IP addresses (both source and destination)
fully i.e. I want to replace both the addresses, using a prefix preserving
technique. I have tried using ranonymize, but it is taking an extremely
long time to anonymize the file (I started the process a couple of months
ago, on a ~125GB file, and the output file size today is only ~30GB).

Can anyone suggest the right way to go about anonymizing the data set I
have? Is ranonymize the right tool for the job?

Thanks,
Kaustubh

--
Kaustubh Gadkari