argus-3.0.7.5 and argus-clients-3.0.7.18 on the server

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Tue Nov 26 02:31:55 EST 2013

Very nice Carter.

It reads .xz files perfectly now, thank you for adding that feature.

There are a few issues though. When compiling then clients I get a lot
of errors like: ./racurses.h:135:56: error: unknown type name ‘WINDOW’
and because of that ratop won't compile.

I didn't have ncurses-dev installed, and I also missed libreadline-dev.
After installing those the error above is gone, but ratop won't compile.
I'm getting this error now:

make[2]: Entering directory
`/root/Argus/argus-clients-3.0.7.18/examples/ratop'
gcc -O3 -I. -I../../include -I../../common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ./racurses.c
gcc -O3 -I. -I../../include -I../../common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ./raclient.c
./raclient.c: In function ‘RaProcessEventRecord’:
./raclient.c:1452:22: error: ‘Bytef’ undeclared (first use in this function)
./raclient.c:1452:22: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
./raclient.c:1452:29: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
make[2]: *** [raclient.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/Argus/argus-clients-3.0.7.18/examples/ratop'

Regards
Jesper