accepting data that is pushed with ARGUS_OUTPUT_STREAM

Ignas ignas.linux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:59:22 EST 2013

Hello,

I see that argus is able to push it's data with
ARGUS_OUTPUT_STREAM=argus-udp://1.1.1.1:561

I can't find what argus/client tool accepts this data. Or maybe this
ARGUS_OUTPUT_STREAM is used only with custom applications? I'm new to this.

Background:
I have a simple need to account udp/514 traffic on hosts B and C. It
would be great if there is a possibility to push this accounting data to
host A, where this data would be stored and analysed, without keeping it
on B and C.

Thank you,
--
Ignas