A few unrelated questions...

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jan 18 10:07:30 EST 2013

Hey Craig,
That file is in every client distribution, so I would have to say that, yes, rarc.print.all.conf
has many of the options.  There is also a rarc.csv file in ./support/Config, so I suggest
that you look around at the support we provide.  Many answers are there.

If you go through the rarc file, you'll see a pretty detailed description of most of the options.

Precision is controlled in the rarc file, as well as the " -p x" option.  You want -p 0.

even simple tools can reveal the answer to many of your questions:

MeinTing:~ carter$ man ra | fgrep precision

           Use the -p <num> option to specify the precision right of the deci-
           Print <digits> number of units of precision for floating point val-
           tion times, with precision  to  the  microsecond.  However,  ra  by

There is a huge discussion of keystrokes in the sample rarc file, ./support/Config/rarc,
and all the variables are there.  There is a published paper on the algorithm, and its
available on the argus web site, under Publications.

Not sure how I can support Splunk, if Splunk can't read a database table.
Carter