A few unrelated questions...

Dave Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Thu Jan 17 23:02:42 EST 2013

You can control the precision of numeric fields with -p the man pages
describe this as controlling the prevision of the Unix time display but it
also works for the other numeric fields most notably those associated with
-H (express values scaled to  K, M, G, T ).

The full set of field specifiers is in the argus-clients distribution in
support/Config/rarc.print.all.conf look for the line that starts with
RA_FIELD_SPECIFIER=

--Dave