Renaming fields

Dave Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Sat Feb 23 22:06:17 EST 2013

Why bother with sed. As long as you know the field order and the names that
you want to assign to each, just create your radium output file without any
column headers. As a one-time effort, create a file that has the column
names in csv format.

$ cat header.csv radiumOutput.csv > importTo$plunk.csv

--Dave