Couple things...

Craig Merchant cmerchant at responsys.com
Wed Aug 7 14:56:29 EDT 2013

Each data center oscillates between 2 Gbps and 8 Gbps most of the time, depending on when our customers launch their marketing campaigns.

Which features do you recommend disabling for testing purposes?  Since we do have some inter-data center communications, we definitely want to take advantage of the flow deduplication features of radium.  Not sure if the self-synch setting impacts that or not.

I’d love to hear your recommendations!

Thanks.

Craig