Using Argus to generate daily stats in OpenWrt

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 12 09:26:03 EDT 2013

Hey Grame,
Argus compiled and ran great on OpenWRT years ago, but I haven't done anything OpenWRT related in a while, so not sure if it will be easy still.  Should be able to monitor wan0, no problem, if memory serves, but it is hardware specific, ...., which interfaces OpenWRT can monitor.

Collecting agrus data from an argus on OpenWRT is easy and generating the type of metrics you're interested is straight forward.
If you want to store these values in rrd's, we have perl scripts ( ragraph ) that can be used to maintain rrd's for your values.  No problem.

So I say go for it.  We'll help you get there !!!
Carter