[IPFIX] IPFIX-based identification of RTP traffic with support of RTP-specific information elements?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 9 10:36:08 EDT 2013

Hey Albrecht,
Argus has good support for RTP flow tracking.  We capture most of the identifiers for the RTP and the returning RTCP. Some are rather esoteric, from the IPFIX perspective.  We've got things like codec specific values, so we can calculate a good packet jitter value, in the presence of silence supression, just to name a few.

Argus lives at http://qosient.com/argus

Maybe you can find argus useful for your task.

Carter

Carter Bullard, QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022