rastream

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:39:47 EDT 2012

hi Carter,

Currently there are rasqlinsert and rastream connecting to the
radium. Rastream is generating file, and perform the tasks I assign in the
rastream.sh without problem, only thing is the termination is random.

Now I'm waiting for rastream to hit the same problem again but it hasn't
happened yet, it keeps running, by the way I'm running it with -d now, one
question is does rastream will try to reconnect when running in the daemon
mode?

Cheers!

--
Best Regards,