rastream

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sat Sep 8 08:58:54 EDT 2012

All ra* clients, when they do not receive 3 management records in a row, close the connection,
assuming that the source of the argus data has gone away.
How long is a while?  rastream() does have its scheduling tasks to deal with, but other than that,
its really is the same as rasplit().  Are there any other messages in the system log around this
time?  Do the output files that rastream() is generating, look as expected?
Is rastream() the only program connecting to that specific radium()?

Carter