Request for improvement

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 24 12:42:43 EDT 2012

Hey Paul,
Hmmmm, it doesn't seem that we're on the same page.

Argus is already patched to check the mysql version, and works fine.

Argus doesn't need any modifications to compile on FreeBSD, so I'm not
aware of any major fixes that are needed to use the newest versions of
argus on FreeBSD.

If you're going to work on an official FreeBSD port of argus, then use
argus-3.0.6.1 and argus-clients-3.0.6.2 as the starting version to work
with.

If not, just grab the latest code from the web site, and run that.

Carter