Request for improvement

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 24 10:43:16 EDT 2012

Hey Paul,
Don't do any more patching until you get a current version of the code  !!!
You should be working with argus[-clients]-3.0.6.x or 3.0.7.x.

There is no reason to use INET_ATON(), because you're inserting strings,
not actual IP addresses.  If you change the format, using something like
   "-s saddr:%d"

then all is done correctly.  I suggest that you don't spend a lot of time making
any more changes until you get a current release to work with.

Carter