rasqlinsert -s -record doesn't seem to work

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 17:18:06 EDT 2012

No, he has rights:

mysql> show grants for 'user'@'buttercup5.utdallas.edu';
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for user at buttercup5.utdallas.edu

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'user'@'buttercup5.utdallas.edu' IDENTIFIED BY
PASSWORD '*71E8D11321894F1377F28FB282D900B3FD6E4EAA'       |
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, CREATE VIEW, SHOW
VIEW ON `argusdata`.* TO 'user'@'buttercup5.utdallas.edu' |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Does he need create temporary tables?

And what exactly is rasqlinsert sending as the create table command?  Maybe
I'm missing something.  The man pages are rather sparse.

--On October 18, 2012 2:37:03 PM -0400 Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com>
wrote:

> Sounds like " user " doesn't have table create permissions?
>  It seems that it should have generated an error when the create squery
> failed.  If you turn on debugging and run with -D6 it should reveal what
> the deal may be ?

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst