argus and Netflow

jdenton jdenton at itcglobal.com
Fri Nov 30 12:19:30 EST 2012

Hi Carter,

Their IPFIXfy product is meant to bring in any network data ( read
syslog, server stats,etc  )
into Scrutinizer for logging, trending and reporting.
For example, you can have a syslog event trigger an alert which can be
linked to a netflow report
showing the host traffic at the time of the syslog message.Or vice-versa.
The open nature allows them to import almost any data they can build a
template/config for.

If you want to take the discussion for a support contract offline, I can
setup a conference call.

Thanks,
Jon