argus and Netflow

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Nov 26 16:45:14 EST 2012

dear Carter,
thanks for your reply.

The problem is that we have 3x 10Gbps links and it's kind of impossible
to monitor that huge amount of traffic
with argus directly.
So we are doing it with netflow and netflow analyzer.
But in this way I am unable to run my custom perl scripts which analyze
argus data, and tell me if someone is probably
doing peer to peer or other nasty things.
can I collect netflow data, save it in argus format and analyze it with
my scripts ?

thank you

Riccardo