Sending Argus Data to ArcSight

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 26 17:09:57 EST 2012

Hey John,
I have personally talked to the CTO of ArcSight about large volume ingest, as there
are a good number of sites that are blowing argus data into ArcSight, but I don't
have any personal experience with the software.   Could you share any information
you get ?  If the response is lacking, send email and we'll get the thread going
on this mailing list.

Carter