Sending Argus Data to ArcSight

Dave Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Sun Nov 25 17:20:15 EST 2012

John,

I have quite of bit of data that I collect and process using Argus and the clients and some of that ends up in CEF format for ingestion by ArcSight. I don’t have any SmartConnectors that deal directly with Argus data.

It would be helpful to have a few more details about the type of data you would be sending to ArcSight and even more important than that, how you would be using the data. SIEM  products frequently end up being repositories for huge amounts of data and miniscule amounts of information if they don’t have adult supervision.

--Dave