No argus port maintainer for FreeBSD

elof2 at sentor.se elof2 at sentor.se
Tue Nov 20 11:32:50 EST 2012

I asked him when to expect an update of the argus3 ports and he replied
that there were unfortunetly not much free time but that I was welcome to
take over as maintainer.

Since I'm no programmer, I asked him to mail this mailing-list to look for
volunteers. Since I've seen no such email I took the matter in my own
hands and sent an email to the list on Alexander's behalf.
I hope he is okay with that.

I just want the port to be live and updated again.

I see no problem if you (Paul) take over as maintainer of argus3 ports.
It is actually kind of suitable, since you are already the maintainer for
other net/security ports.

I leave it to the list, the volunteers and Alexander to work out whom will
take over.

/Elof